InspireX is an exceptionally innovative group, focused on the latest Microsoft technologies. InspireX is a cluster of 35 companies under the Cronos Group that dedicate themselves to Microsoft technologies.
InspireX has a team of more than 800 experienced and knowledgeable consultants. Together they know the ins and outs of every piece of Microsoft technology, from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Office 365 and AR-devices like the HoloLens.
For one of our competence centers within our cluster we are looking for a
- You develop qualitative codes according to the principles of ‘software craftsmanship’;
- You contribute to the successful delivery of our projects;
- You make sure that our customers are proud of your contribution;
- Solving complex problems doesn’t scare you;
- You are a convinced user of OO- and design concepts;
- You are a ‘fan’ of agile development methods;
- You are interested in the newest trends and developments and you want to learn about them;
- You develop independently but you are a team player as well.
- .NET is a real passion for you and you have a profound knowledge of the .NET Framework;
- You are an expert in technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, WCF and Entity Framework;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Applied Informatics;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience working as a consultant in several environments;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently;
- Knowledge of project methodologies such as Scrum and Prince2 are a must;
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and you like to think out-of-the-box;
- You are eager to learn and you easily process new information.
- InspireX offers you an environment where you can deploy yourself in the direction and the pace you choose. We support and stimulate personal growth, collaboration and the sharing of knowledge;
- An interesting setting in which you can develop yourself through different training opportunities;
- You get the possibility to share your vision and strategy to make us even stronger as a company;
- A nice space where openness and transparent communication are central;
- We are aware of the necessary flexibility related to mobility and offer as much support as possible with flexible working hours, use of public transport, remote working and this in accordance with personal and customers’ needs;
- A competitive salary package, including a company car, laptop, mobile subscription, group insurance and several benefits from the Cronos Group.
If you want to know more about this opportunity, don’t hesitate and get in touch!