InspireX is an exceptionally innovative group, focused on the latest Microsoft technologies. InspireX is a cluster of 35 companies under the Cronos Group that dedicate themselves to Microsoft technologies.
InspireX has a team of more than 800 experienced and knowledgeable consultants. Together they know the ins and outs of every piece of Microsoft technology, from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Office 365 and AR-devices like the HoloLens.
For one of our competence centers within our cluster we are looking for an
MS AZURE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Are you passionate about Azure? Do you want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions? Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded?
- You will be involved in different kinds of development projects, either migrating existing applications into the cloud or creating new applications from the ground up with the cloud in mind.
- As a subject matter expert you assist our clients and translate their requirements into cloud solutions, help them migrate the existing applications into Azure and are able to give guidance on best practices.
- You share your knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid of explaining your vision on technical aspects.
- You will take the necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments in the cloud.
- You are knowledgeable on the Microsoft platform and have built up technical mastery on the key technologies like C# & .NET. You are experienced in good coding practices, especially in the cloud, mobile and web environment.
- You already have experience with Azure or Office 365 and are eager to quickly increase your knowledge on this core competence.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field, with 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience. Microsoft certifications are considered a plus.
- You are motivated and committed to delivering successful projects.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch or French and are fluent in English.
- We offer a challenging job in a fast growing company.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including a company car, mobile phone contract, group insurance and other benefits from the Cronos Group.
- We offer a lot of personal development opportunities in an excellent work environment and we focus on people growing beyond their competences and comfort zone.
If you want to know more about this opportunity, don’t hesitate and get in touch!