InspireX is an exceptionally innovative group, focused on the latest Microsoft technologies. InspireX is a cluster of 35 companies under the Cronos Group that dedicate themselves to Microsoft technologies.
InspireX has a team of more than 800 experienced and knowledgeable consultants. Together they know the ins and outs of every piece of Microsoft technology, from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Office 365 and AR-devices like the HoloLens.
For one of our competence centers within our cluster we are looking for an
MS AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER
Are you passionate about Azure? Do you want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions? Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded?
As a DevOps Engineer, you are combining knowledge on development and infrastructure. You know what it takes to keep the lights on, but also how to write efficient code.
- You will be involved in different kinds of development projects, either migrating existing applications into the cloud or creating new applications from the ground up with the cloud in mind.
- As a subject matter expert, you assist our clients and translate their requirements into cloud solutions, help them migrate the existing applications into Azure and are able to give guidance on best practices.
- You share your knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid of explaining your vision on technical aspects.
- You will take the necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments in the cloud.
- You are knowledgeable on the Microsoft platform and have built up technical mastery on the key technologies like C# & .NET. You are experienced in good coding practices, especially in cloud, mobile and web environments.
- You know what it takes to keep systems running and are fond of performance tuning and continuously improving the systems.
- You are also a sysadmin who is experienced in deployment, networking and (cloud) infrastructure and who stays up to date on the evolutions. Working with PowerShell, Puppet or Chef makes you happy.
- You already have experience with Azure or Office 365 and are eager to quickly increase your knowledge on this core competence.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field, with 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience. Microsoft certifications are considered a plus.
- You are motivated and committed to delivering successful projects.
- You have no problem with the flexibility required for a young company to grow and are able to keep up with the rapid pace of the cloud.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch or French and are fluent in English.
- We offer a challenging job in a fast growing company and the possibility to team up with passionate, technology-driven people.
- We offer a lot of personal development opportunities in an excellent work environment and we focus on people growing beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including a company car, group insurance, mobile phone contract and other benefits.
If you want to know more about this opportunity, don’t hesitate and get in touch.