As a Change Coach you will guide organisations through a strategic change programme. You are pragmatic and pro-active and get stuck into the tasks at hand together with your clients.
Your missions will either be as part of a team of the organisation that you are supporting or as an advisor and coach.
Projects that you will consult range from implementations of software packages, change to a new way of working, agile transformations, organisational changes and digital transformations. Most of the assignments will be closely related to a transformation with a strong IT focus.
You will be responsible for managing (or coaching) all relevant activities related to the transition including:
• Change Strategy (including definition of key success factors and KPI’s to measure the success of tools adoption)
• Change capability assessments (including evaluation of past implementation, strength of communication and training channels, etc.)
• Setting up and coaching the change team (including leadership and champions)
• Designing Change plans (marketing, sponsorship, training, risk plans)
• Managing the execution of the plans
• User Adoption KPIs (measurement and reporting)
• Understanding and managing resistance
• Designing and setting up a sustainable support platform
• Community management for user groups
• You have 1 to 5 years’ experience in Change Management projects
• You have IT related experience either as a change manager / project manager / business analyst
• You are a team player and integrate easily with new team members
• You have a preference for co-creation with others
• You have excellent communications skills
• You do not shy away from difficult conversations and are able to deal positively with conflict
• You have a keen interest in people and their reaction to change
• Dutch and English proficiency is a must, French is a plus
• Experience in New Way of Working projects or social, ECM, CRM projects is a plus
• Certification in Prosci’s ADKAR methodology is a huge plus
We offer you
ChangeLab is a growing company of Change Specialists. We offer project management and change management consultancy as well as individual and team coaching. As part of the Cronos Group we are true proponents of entrepreneurship, innovation, integrity and sustainability. We have the dynamics of a small company with the backing of a large successful group. For highly motivated team member with an entrepreneurial mindset there are training and mentoring programs organised by Cronos that you can apply for.
We are constantly looking to improve how we work so that we can meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. You will have a major influence in this process.